Monday, October 18, 2010

Special Welcome to all my Fishing Buddies!

Welcome to my new blog.  I have been working on this for a couple of months and I am excited to share this with you today.  It's been a joy to help each of you save on groceries, toiletries and other items via. emails the past couple of years.  You will now be able to:
  1. Access and print lists for the individual stores that interest you the most.
  2. Retrieve information from Fishing for Deals and/or Top Fishing Spots classes.
  3. Access links for freebies and mail-in-rebates without searching through old emails.
  4. Pass information on to friends and family without forwarding emails.
  5. and more!
Please take time to get familiarized with the new format because it is extremely time consuming to send out the emails and update the blog.  Unfortunately I will be unable to do both.  Since the blog format offers so much more than email did, I will soon discontinue the emails you have grown accustomed to.  Hope everyone understands. 

Please feel free to contact me if you have questions or concerns.

In Christ,
Debbie