Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Gone Fishing!

Dear Fishing Buddies,


Long before this blog began, I started teaching friends and family how to "fish" for the best deals.  Initially, the shopping lists I created were unique and valuable.  As more and more money saving websites have been started such lists have become common place.  With a click of the mouse, you can now retrieve the same, free information from other sources.  Although I have truly enjoyed doing this, it makes no sense to continue spending so many hours scanning ads and typing up information that is readily available when I have children to care for, lessons to teach, volunteer work to complete and deals I need to catch for my own family .  


Henceforth, visit Fishing for Deals for:
  • Hot Deals and Freebies (I will continue to post these as I find them).
  • Links to Shopping Lists (I've selected top sites for each retailer.  Find "Grocery Store Shopping Lists", "Big Box Shopping Lists" and/or "Drug Store Shopping Lists" to the right of this post.  Links will be available for most stores.)
  • Resources, such as tips for organizing your coupons, starting a swap box and more.
  • Make It Cheaper and Use It Up Ideas
  • Christmas Shopping, Entertaining and Giving Tips
  • Links to locate Free Activities 
  • and more


In addition, I will be purging my email contact list.  If you would like to receive future emails, sign-up directly on the blog (to the right of this post).  You'll receive a single email including all  posts from a single day.  (RSS feed is also available, if this is more appealing to you.)

Feel free to post comments or email me at debbiesfishing4deals@gmail.com if you find a HOT deal or have questions or concerns.

If I disappear for a day, assume I've gone fishing!

In Christ,

Debbie